A high energy food for Parrots.
Psittacus provides your parrot a stronger health, calmer behaviour, smoother skin & silkier plumage.
- A high energy food for Parrots
- Parrots take to it quickly and it is very tasty
- Has no artificial colours, antioxidants or preservatives
- Suitable for African Grey, Senegal and Large and Small Macaw
This Psittacus High Energy Parrot Food 800g has been specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of non-breeding Parrots.
This extruded diet is highly palatable, both for its taste and texture.
Created using high quality ingredients, you’ll find no GMO ingredients, no artificial colours, preservatives or antioxidants.
Available in smaller size – Psittacus High Energy Complete Parrot Food 800g
Directions for use
Whilst designed to be fed as 100% of your Parrot’s daily diet, it is recommended to feed around 60-70% Psittacus and offer vegetables, sprouting seeds, nuts, and fruits for other 30-40% to provide enriching variety. Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Daily intake ranges from 5 to 12 % of the animal’s body weight. Medium-sized species, for example African Grey Parrots, feed around 25-45g per bird per day. Always ensure clean drinking water is available.
By incorporating the Psittacus Minor Formula into your parrot’s feeding routine, you are ensuring that they are not just fed but nourished. Its composition reflects the latest avian nutritional science, providing peace of mind that your pet is receiving a diet that supports their health, vitality, and feather condition. For Composition, Additives & Analytical constituents see full label.
- Weight: 3.07 kg