Pepper Flavoured Organic Parrot Food food for small to medium parrots.
Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison’s Bird Foods have developed the first and only 100% Organic bird food.
The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
High Potency is recommended foe small and medium sized parrot and bird.
Birds being converted from a seed-based diet. Birds being converted from any other diet. Feed for a period of at least 6 months before transitioning to Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
The Harrison’s High Potency Pepper Fine – 100% Organic Parrot Food can be fed to:
- Conures, Lorries, Quakers, Cockatiels, Lovebirds as a year-round diet.
- Birds that are moulting, overweight, underweight, very active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from illness, affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Birds that are weaning – feed for at least 6-9 months.
- Birds that are breeding – Ideally feed for 2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned, or for at least 6 months before resuming Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird’s diet.
- Cayenne pepper powder, Hulled Grey Millet, Ground Hull-less Barley, Ground Soybeans, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Shelled Peanuts, Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, Ground Green Peas, Ground Lentils, Ground Toasted Oat Groats, Ground Rice, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seed, Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- Crude protein (min.) 20%, crude fat (min.) 12%, crude fibre (max.) 5%, moisture (max.) 10%
- Budgies 1- 2 tsp; Conures 3 – 4 tbs; Lorikeets 1 tbs (soak the formula in 2 tbs water and 1/2 tsp corn syrup)
- Because Harrison’s is committed to protecting your bird from artificial preservatives, we suggest you taste and smell this product for freshness prior to feeding. Use food up in 4 – 6 weeks after opening bag. Keep food fresh by squeezing all air out of bag and zipping the bag shut at the top. If zip lock gets removed or damaged, fold top over several times and clip shut with “chip clip” or clothes pin. Keep food in original bag. Do not store food in plastic bags or TupperwareÂ®. Store at room temperature. Refrigeration of food is not necessary.
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price