100% edible enrichment food blend for your medium to large Parrot.
While Hagen recommend their HARI Tropican food to be used as the base diet for your Parrot, this HARI Tropimix can be used alongside it as an enrichment food.
This delicious Hari Tropimix Large Parrot Mix has a wide variety of ingredients; just like you your bird enjoys eating a variety of food. Add this scrumptious mix of exotic grains, legumes, fruits and vegetables to their daily feeding routine and help keep your bird in excellent health.
Each and every bag contains the finest quality human grade ingredients to ensure your bird receives optimum nutritional value in each and every beak full.
Hagen’s HARI Tropimix Large Parrot Mix can be served dry or moistened. It is also 100% edible (free from shells and husks), which means your Parrot can enjoy every last beak full, and for you it means little or no waste to clean up.
Seeds are low in crucial vitamins, important minerals and other nutrients, and are very high in fat. As a result, feeding your Parrot only a seed based diet can lead to severe health issues such as obesity and brittle feathers. This Tropimix Large Parrot Mix can help your bird transition from a seed diet to a healthier varied diet which includes more legume and formulated pellets like Tropican.
This scrumptious food is developed by the Hagen Avicultural Research Institute (HARI) who carry out extensive research into Parrot nutrition. Consequently, they are trusted by vets and Parrot owners worldwide as being one of the best providers of Parrot nutrition.
- Enrichment formula full of grains, fruits, nuts, legumes and extruded Tropican sticks
- Contains flavorful Tropican extruded granules that are rich in nutrients and contain premium sources of protein
- 100% Edible and does not contain any messy hulls or shells; eliminating waste and the risk of pathogens
- Free of artificial colorings, flavorings and preservatives
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Provides a stimulating eating experience and foraging opportunities
- Can be served dry or moistened
- To keep your pet bird healthy, the water and seed cups should be cleaned daily and unsoiled Tropimix Food for Large Parrots should be replenished as needed. Monitor your pet bird for daily consumption of Tropimix. Some birds may select their favorite ingredients from their food. In those cases, supplementing with PRIME is recommended.
- Corn, flaked corn, raisins, dehulled toasted soybeans, dried papaya, wheat, toasted split green peas, soybean meal, chickpeas, dried banana, dried pineapple, red milo, dehulled peanuts, dehulled sunflower seeds, corn gluten meal, dehulled almonds, flaked carrot, pumpkin seeds, dehulled brazil nuts, dehulled walnuts, dried coconut, brown rice, flaked potato, sugar, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, yeast culture, lecithin, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, oat groats, orange oil, L-lysine, yeast extract, choline chloride, DL-methionine, salt, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, rosemary extract, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis :
- Crude protein 14% (min)
- Crude fat 8.5% (min)
- Crude fibre 3.5% (max)
- Moisture 12% (max)
- Calcium 0.15% (min)
- Phosphorus 0.3% (min)
- Vitamin A 800 IU/kg (min)
- Vitamin D3 80 IU/kg (min)
- Vitamin E 30IU/lkg (min)
Additive per kg:
- Vitamin A – 2,063 IU, Vitamin D3 – 165IU, Calcium Iodate – 0.2750mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 3.3mg, Manganous Oxide 38.5mg, Zinc Oxide 44mg, Sodium Selenate 0.11mg.
- Weight: 1.93 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price