Fresh and appetising mixture ideal for feeding small to medium sized hookbills.
When an ordinary seed blend won`t do try Hagen Gourmet, a blend of high quality seeds, fruits and vegetables. Plus your Parrot gets the added bonus of Tropican Granules ensuring they receive all the goodness needed to stay fit and healthy.
Ample fresh seed should always be readily available to satisfy the demands of a caged bird`s high metabolic rate. The seed cup should be filled daily with fresh Hagen Pro-Mix. Remove used remains from earlier feedings. The combination of fresh seeds offered daily and a continuous supply of fresh, uncontaminated water will help prevent many common problems during the lifespan of your bird.
- Flaked Corn, Extruded Kibble (Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Peanut Kernal, Sunflower Kernal, Brewers Rice, Dried Corn fermentation soluable product, Dried Tomato Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Apple, Oat Groats, Flaxseed Meal, Calcium Propionate (preserviative), L-lysine, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Carotenoid, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Folic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Menodione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Oat Groats, Cooked Split Soybean, Chopped Peanut Kernals, Raisins, Milo, Whole Corn, Cracked Corn, Dehydrated Papaya, Cooked Chickpea, Green Split Peas, Pumpkin Seed, Hemp Seed, Dehydrated Coconut, Dehydrated Pineapple, Dehydrated Flaked Carrot, Orange Oil.
- Crude Protein 12.6% (min)
- Crude Fat 14% (min)
- Crude Fibre 9.1% (max)
- Ash 2.3% (max)
- Moisture 6.7% (max)
- Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate) 0.17%
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 80 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 20 IU/kg
- Copper (as copper sulphate) 12 mg/kg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 49 mg/kg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide) 33 mg.kg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate) 0.1 mg.kg.
Contains EEC Permitted Anitoxidants and Preservatives.
- Refrigerate to retain freshness once the bag has been opened.
- Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
- Weight: 2 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price