Fresh and appetising mixture ideal for feeding Cockatiels and other similar sized hookbills.
When no ordinary seed blend will do there is Hagen Gourmet, a blend of high quality seeds, fruits and vegetables. Plus your bird gets the added bonus of Tropican Granules ensuring they receive all the goodness needed to stay fit and healthy.
Ample fresh seed should always be readily available to satisfy the demands of a caged bird’s high metabolic rate. The seed cup should be filled daily with fresh Hagen Pro-Mix. Remove used remains from earlier feedings. The combination of fresh seeds offered daily and a continuous supply of fresh, uncontaminated water will help prevent many common problems during the lifespan of your bird.
- White Millet, Oat Groats, Sunflower Seed, Extruded Kibble (Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Brewers Rice, Dried Corn Fermentation Soluable Product, Peanut Kernal, Sunflower Kernal, Dried Apple, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Flaxseed Meal, Yeast Culture, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat Groats, Calcium Propionate (preserviative), L-lysine, Dried Saccharmonyces Cerevisiae fermentation extract, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Folic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Menodione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Red Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Wheat, Milo, Chopped Peanut Kernals, Cooked Craked Green Split Peas, Safflower Seed, Flaxseed, Dehydrated Papaya, Red Split Lentils, Hemp Seed, Raisins, Dehydrated Coconut, Dehydrated Flaked Carrot, Orange Oil, Chlorophyll.
- Crude Protein 14% (min)
- Crude Fat 11.8% (min)
- Crude Fibre 9.0% (max)
- Ash 3.3% (max)
- Moisture 9.1% (max)
- Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate) 0.27%
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 80 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 20 IU/kg
- Copper (as copper sulphate) 21 mg/kg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 71 mg/kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate) 86 mg/kg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide) 46 mg.kg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate) 0.1 mg.kg.
Contains EEC Permitted Anitoxidants and Preservatives.
- Refrigerate to retain freshness once the bag has been opened.
- Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
- Weight: 1.15 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price