A professional cleaner and disinfectant for use around your home.
This F10XD Super Concentrate Disinfectant/Cleanser is just as effective as the original F10SC disinfectant, but contains an added detergent for a one-step operation to clean and disinfect hard surfaces.
The non-toxic, non-irritating and non-corrosive formula is biodegradable and won’t corrode metals, irritate eyes or abraded skin. It has even been given a zero hazard rating from the EU and poses no risk to you or your bird when used at the recommended concentrations.
F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant/Cleanser is one of the safest, most effective disinfectants we’ve ever come across and is highly economical as well.
Avian vets, zoos, breeders and owners all over the world trust F10. Here’s why you should too…
It’s extremely effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and psittacosis.
It destroys bacteria, viruses and spores quickly.
It can be applied as a fog or fine spray to eradicate these airborne microbes or when ill birds shed infected material to prevent cross contamination. Contact times are shorter, making application easier.
The fine, soapy liquid has a fragrant pine scent and green appearance.
It can be used on just about anything – floors, perches, toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, – or for washing eggs and decontaminating hands.
Once used on a surface, it should be allowed to air dry to ensure continued disinfection during storage.
- Quaternary Ammonium and Biguanidine Compounds (5.8%) Non Toxic Ampholytic Surtactants and Sequesterants
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
How to Use
- Clear away loose debris.
- For general disinfection of hard surfaces and food containers to kill bacteria and yeasts – 2ml in 1 litre (1:500)
- For high level disinfection of hard surfaces, equipment and air spaces to kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and most viruses – 4ml in 1 litre (1:250)
- For use against the most resistant viruses e.g. PBFD and Parvovirus – 8ml in 1 litre (1:125)
- Weight: 0.12 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price