Totally safe for all pets and people. Used and recommended by vets worldwide.
F10 Super Concentrate is by far the safest, most effective disinfectant we`ve ever come across – and it`s highly economical as well.
Specialist avian veterinarians, breeders and owners around the world trust F10, here`s why you should too.
- F10 is extremely effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and Psittacosis, and destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. Contact times are shorter making application easier.
- F10 is non-toxic and biodegradable and will not corrode metals or irritate the eyes or even abraded skin. In fact the latest EU ecological hazard tests assigned it a “zero hazard” rating.
- Use F10 for just about everything – disinfecting floors, cages, perches and toys; food preparation areas (including as a food rinse); inside the incubator, washing eggs and decontaminating hands
- F10 can be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes such as fungal spores and viruses or when ill birds shed infected material to prevent cross contamination.
- Quaternary Ammonium and Biguanidine Compounds (5.8%) Non Toxic Ampholytic Surtactants and Sequesterants
- Store below 30C in dry conditions
How to Use
- Clear away loose debris.
- Clean with F10SCXD cleaner if necessary and rinse off.
- Dilute F10SC with clean water and apply as a wash, or through a spray or fogger and leave to dry as follows
- For general disinfection of hard surfaces and food containers to kill bacteria and yeasts – 2ml in 1 litre (1:500)
- For high level disinfection of hard surfaces, equipment and air spaces to kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and most viruses – 4ml in 1 litre (1:250)
- For use against the most resistant viruses e.g. PBFD and Parvovirus – 8ml in 1 litre (1:125)
- Weight: 0.22 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price