Cuttlefish bone is a great way to supplement a bird’s diet with an intake of calcium.
Cuttlefish for birds has been used for many years as a way to helping ensure pet parrots and birds stay happy and healthy.
As your bird chews on the bone they will be getting a good source of calcium which is essential, especially for hens that are producing eggs.
Cuttlefish bone is also a great way to keep beaks healthy, as one side is much tougher meaning as the bird gnaws it will help to wear down any overgrown beaks.
- Cuttlefish for Birds, Parrots and Small Pets
- Small – 12 – 15cm (4.72″ – 5.90″)
- Medium – 15 – 18cm (5.90″ – 7.08″)
- Large – 18 – 23cm (7.08″ – 9.05″)
- All sizes are approximate.
- Weight: 0.09 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price