Low sunflower parrot seed mix with over 20 wholesome tasty ingredients.
This may be the ultimate formulation, with a variety of over 20 of the highest quality ingredients and reduced sunflower content providing optimum nutrition.
- Maize, Medium Striped Sunflower Seeds, Flaked Peas, Redskin Peanuts, Peanuts in Shell, Pine Nuts, Safflower Seeds, Small Dark Striped Sunflower Seeds, Mixed Fruit, Pumpkin Seed, Clipped Oats, Buckwheat, Pineapple, Papaya, Flaked Maize, Hempseed, Mung Beans, Naked Oats, Red Chillies, Dried Banana, Extruded Biscuit (contains permitted colorants E102, E110, E131)
- Medium Parrot – 15g to 36g per bird per day.
- Large Parrot – 70g – 135g per bird per day.
- Extra Large Parrot – 180g to 340g per bird per day.
Fresh clean water should always be available.
Feed alongside a selection of fresh fruit, vegetables and cuttlebone.
Always introduce a new food gradually over a few days.
Storage & Advice
- Store in a cool dry place.
- May contain nuts.
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation.
- Weight: 1.56 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price