High quality, Organic and vegetable flavoured food to cook for your Parrot.
This Bird Street Bistro Viva La Veggies has a range of ingredients, textures and flavours your Parrot is sure to adore.
Only Organic, natural ingredients are used, no fillers, additives, sugar, salt or artificial ingredients here.
The range of ingredients includes…
Kelp – which is high in Iodine and Vitamin E and known to help improve feather condition and supports your Parrot during moulting.
Hulled millet – which is high in useful minerals like iron and calcium to keep your Parrot in good condition.
Cayenne pepper – which is known to support good heart and blood health.
Carrots – which is known to help support good eye health and are filled with vitamins.
Every pack has enough to make 10 batches. It’s ready for your beaky buddy to enjoy within 15 minutes. Once prepared, you can freeze it for a week, so your Parrot can enjoy a nutritious meal every day.
- All Natural Basmati Rice, Organic Green Split Peas, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Bulgur Wheat, Organic Pearled Barley, Organic Couscous, Non-GMO Dried Carrot, Organic Rolled Oats, Non-GMO Almond Pieces, Non-GMO Dried Peppers, Parsley, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Thyme, Basil Leaves, Cumin, Dried Kelp.
- Crude Protein (min) 12.6%, Crude Fat/Oil (min) 1.9%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.9%, Moisture (max) 10%
How To Cook
- Stovetop: In a medium saucepan, bring 2-1/4 cups (530ml) of water and 1 cup (235ml) Viva La Veggies to a boil.
- Cover with tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes and cool completely before serving
- Large Parrots (Macaws, African Greys, Eclectus, Amazons, Cockatoos) 2.5 to 3 heaping tablespoons of cooked food.
- Medium Parrots (Conures, Quakers, Senegals, Pionus, Caiques, Timneh Greys) 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of cooked food.
- Small Parrots (Budgies, Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Parrotlets) A little over a tablespoon of cooked food.
- It can be challenging to shift your bird to a new food.
- We recommend introducing 25% of Bistro with the familiar food, slowly tapering off of the old one over a couple of weeks.
- Crafting your bird’s diet with Bird Street Bistro is worthwhile for long-term health benefits.
- As altitude increases and atmospheric pressure decreases, the boiling point of water decreases. To compensate for the lower boiling point of water, the cooking time must be increased.
- Weight: 0.32 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price