High quality, Organic, holistic ingredients to cook for your Parrot.
This Bird Street Bistro Cajun Bean has a range of ingredients, textures and flavours your Parrot is sure to adore.
Only Organic, natural ingredients are used, no fillers, additives, sugar, salt or artificial ingredients here.
The range of ingredients include…
Tritcale – which is high in protein.
Cayenne pepper – which is known to help support good heart and blood health.
Quinoa – which has lots of important vitamins and minerals.
Basil – which is filled with useful vitamins and minerals too.
Once prepared, you can freeze it for a week, so your Parrot can enjoy a nutritious meal every day.
- Organic Couscous, Organic Rolled Triticale, Non-GMO Red Beans, Non-GMO Black Beans, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Rolled Kamut, Organic Quinoa, Non-GMO Dried Celery, Non-GMO Dried Bell Peppers, Basil Leaves, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Ground Paprika, Ground Cumin.
- Crude Protein (min) 14.5%, Crude Fat/Oil (min) 1.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.6%, Moisture (max) 9.8%
How To Cook
- In the microwave, place 1 cup (235ml) of Cajun Bean Feast on the Fly in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Add 1-1/4 cups (295ml) of water. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, just until water begins to boil.
- Attend microwave during cooking to prevent boiling over.
- Remove from microwave, cover tightly, and let cool before serving.
- Stovetop Add 1 cup (235ml) Cajun Bean Feast on the Fly to 1-1/4 cups (295ml) boiling water in a medium-sized pot.
- Stir just until the product is moistened.
- Remove from heat, cover tightly, and let cool before serving.
- Large Parrots (Macaws, African Greys, Eclectus, Amazons, Cockatoos) 2.5 to 3 heaping tablespoons of cooked food.
- Medium Parrots (Conures, Quakers, Senegals, Pionus, Caiques, Timneh Greys) 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of cooked food.
- Small Parrots (Budgies, Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Parrotlets) A little over a tablespoon of cooked food.
- It can be challenging to shift your bird to a new food.
- We recommend introducing 25% of Bistro with the familiar food, slowly tapering off of the old one over a couple of weeks.
- Crafting your bird’s diet with Bird Street Bistro is worthwhile for long-term health benefits.
- As altitude increases and atmospheric pressure decreases, the boiling point of water decreases. To compensate for the lower boiling point of water, the cooking time must be increased
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price