Will your parrot be the next avian basketball superstar?
A fun activity toy that allows you to teach your parrot to play basketball and build a strong bond at the same time.
He shoots… he scores! Did you know that teaching your parrot to do tricks is one of the best ways to spend quality time together and provide enrichment?
It helps build a bond and keeps your bird entertained. That’s why we love this Basketball Hoop Activity Parrot Toy.
This toy for small parrots consists of a hoop with backboard and wooden stand, plus three wiffle balls with holes that are easy for birds to pick up using their beak.
Wondering how to do it? To teach your parrot to play basketball, it’s important that it knows how to play fetch first.
After all, if it already knows to drop an object in your hand, the bridge to dropping it into the hoop is easy to make!
With the help of a clicker and plenty of treats for a job well done, most parrots catch on within a few days.
Once they know how to do it, they can entertain themselves shooting hoops for hours!
- Some assembly is required.
- This products comes in variety of colours. The toy you receive may be different from the one displayed on the website.
- Made of parrot-safe wood and plastic
- Three wiffle balls included, spares are available
- Trick training reinforces your bond with your bird
- Fun boredom buster
- Combine with other activity toys and watch your parrot become a sports superstar!
- Height 11cm (4.33″)
- Width 6cm (2.36″)
- Wood, plastic, metal
- Weight: 0.05 kg
- Best-Price: Best-Price